Petters Way entrance
Our church is located in Yeovil's town centre, opposite the Library and alongside the Law Courts.
We are a gathered community of Christians drawn from Yeovil and its surrounding villages.
Our main Sunday Service takes place at 10.30am at South Street
- we also have a worship centre at Lockwood Court which has a service at 10.30am.
Our first home on the corner of South Street and Petters Way was a Barn
which we used in the late 17th and early 18th century as our first Meeting House.
South Street entrance
We are the oldest of the Free Churches in Yeovil - our church's foundation being 1655.
Our current buildings were renovated in 2003,
the tenth rebuilding or extension of our premises since the early days of the original Barn.
We are affiliated to The Baptist Union of Great Britain
We work alongside our Anglican, URC, Methodist and Roman Catholic friends.